Schulte Staffing Solutions is seeking an administrative/executive assistant for our client in Salem, MA.
This is a FT temp-to-perm opportunity
Monday – Friday; 9-5
The best candidate to fill this role is one who possesses high energy, upbeat, positive attitude, flexibility and be a team player.
As Administrative Assistant, you will be working CEO and other key decision makers. You will be the gatekeeper and client facing professional who works with the customer base and partners on projects and Organization logistics.
A successful Administrative Assistant will have had experience working with C-Level decision makers. Must possess excellent time management and project management skill sets including managing calendars, reaching project deadlines, and proactively thinking ahead on tasks and follow-ups. The ability to self-start projects like crafting business letters and emails yet willing and able to take necessary direction.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to senior management and staff
- Receive and redirect telephone and email communication; respond to necessary inquiries
- Coordinate multiple projects, orchestrate meetings and compile reports
- Provide support for purchasing, billing, and events
- Handle customer inquiries
- Some domestic and international travel planning
- Responsible for all office equipment maintenance
- Assist the marketing department with various administrative tasks such as campaigns, data collection, outreach, etc.
- Directly support CEO regarding non-profit board responsibilities, including:
- Work with domestic and international media to distribute PR and arrange for interviews and site visits
- Monitor and coordinate communications; coordinate student and professor volunteer visit
- Work with international government agencies and foundations regarding grant inquiries
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills; strong work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Strong computer skills needed – proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong online research and navigation ability
• Domestic/International travel planning experience preferred (not required)
• Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
• Marketing experience a plus
• S+ years related experience with a minimum of 2 years supporting a C-level executive
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (not required)