Schulte Staffing is currently seeking a TIG and Tubular Welder for our client in Ipswich.
- Familiar with TIG welding of aluminum is required must be able to weld thin gauge
- Familiar with TIG welding of steel and stainless steel a plus-MIG welding experience is a plus but not required
- Experience reading drawings, welding symbol identification, and tolerances.
- Dependable, motivated, and able to work independently
- Precision sheet metal experienced preferred
- Dependable, positive attitude, and able to work independently
- Demonstrate an initiative for success and a positive work environment
- Experience with tubular welding frames
- High School diploma or GED
- 2-6 years of TIG/Tubular welding experience
- Ability to read mechanical engineering drawings
- Good understanding of various machine tools
- Sufficient physical strength to lift various materials weighing 60 pounds.
- Knowledge of precision measuring procedures.
- Good organizational skills.