Schulte Staffing Solutions is seeking a customer service professional for our client in Peabody.
This is a FT temp-to-perm opportunity
M-F; 8 AM-5 PM
The best candidate for this role possesses high energy, an upbeat and positive attitude. Must work well with a team in a fast-paced (and often time sensitive) environment.
- Daily process and input of all customer orders and distribution account (s).
- Provides daily operational reports that are accurate and timely.
- Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks all orders for special requests and post inventory records.
- Assists others in their duties with all distribution accounts.
- Conducts billing, including associated back-up and documentation. Provides daily operational reports that are accurate and timely. Performs regular data entry for receiving, order allocation, shipping and inventory management. Rates of domestic transportation bills.
- Acts as liaison between warehouse personnel and customers
- Build a relationship with customers
- Overall office administrative support
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Ability to pass a criminal background screening
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work well with a team