Schulte staffing is seeking a reactor operator/compounder for an excellent client in scenic Newburyport, MA. Our client is the premier manufacturer of waterbased polyurethane dispersions and specialty products to the leather and coatings industries worldwide. This is a 90-day temp to perm opportunity with an established company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and manufacture products according to formulations/procedures provided on Batch Ticket. Drum/palletize products and ensure accurate net weights.
- Drive company truck and forklifts as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance checks on all machines.
- Observe all OSHA, EPA, and Safety Procedures throughout the plant.
- Complete special projects upon request of supervisor.